The Mu Mu Alumnae Chapter of Alpha Chi Omega invites you to the 16th Annual Silence the Violence!
For the past 15 years, Mu Mu’s annual event has raised thousands of dollars in support of Rose Brooks Center and the Alpha Chi Omega Foundation.
Each ticket purchased will include a wine tasting for one participant, light appetizers provided by Silo Modern Farmhouse, and two tickets for a glass of wine. We will also have raffle opportunities throughout the evening. Joan Dougherty, the Director of Volunteers and Community Support at Rose Brooks Center will also join us to share more about their mission.
All proceeds benefit Rose Brooks Center and the Alpha Chi Omega Foundation and donations are tax deductible.
Early Bird through August 14th – $40
Lyre Ticket through September 14th -$45
Pearl Ticket through September 28th – $50
Day of Event – $60
If you are unable to join us, donations are greatly appreciated.
Rose Brooks Center
Rose Brooks Center is about saving lives. Each year, Rose Brooks Center reaches over 14,000 individuals and pets. While hundreds of individuals find safety in emergency shelter, thousands more are served outside of shelter each year.
- Mission: The mission of Rose Brooks Center is to break the cycle of domestic violence so that individuals and families can live free of abuse.
- Vision: Rose Brooks Center envisions a world free of violence. We will serve as a leader of innovative comprehensive family violence services, sharing our legacy of hope through advocacy, education, and empowerment.
- Initiatives: Our initiatives are centered around three pillars – Keeping Families Safe, Creating a Safer Community, and Ending the Cycle of Violence.
Alpha Chi Omega Foundation
When you give to the Alpha Chi Omega Foundation, you’re making an impact on the future of Alpha Chi Omega. Since its founding in 1978, the Alpha Chi Omega Foundation has awarded tens of millions of dollars to our Fraternity, our sisters, our chapters and local charities.
Gifts to the Foundation are tax-deductible and provide:
- Grants supporting philanthropic priorities such as domestic violence awareness
- Emergency grants to members in extreme need
- Grants to the Fraternity for leadership and educational programming
- Merit- and need-based scholarships
- Housing grants for educational areas of chapter facilities